Dear Fellow Dancers,
It is with great pleasure and excitement that we invite you to attend the 2016 Vegas Open Dance Challenge!
We are an NDCA sanctioned event, and continue to be proud members of the Global Dancesport Series, the World Pro/Am Dancesport Series, and The Jackpot Las Vegas Dancesport Series!!
For our fourteenth year, we're once again at the Luxor Hotel and Casino, situated on Las Vegas Boulevard (the "Strip") between Mandalay Bay and the Excalibur.
Firstly, we would like to express our gratitude to our supporters for the past thirteen years. We have grown tremendously, and are once again looking forward to our best year yet!
We would like to extend a warm welcome to those planning to return to join us, and an open invitation to anyone seeking a thrilling, fun-filled weekend of dancing in Las Vegas March 2-5!
Below are some highlights of the 2016 Vegas Open Dance Challenge, and links to our website for further information:
IMPORTANT SCHEDULE CHANGES:
- WEDNESDAY EVE, March 2: Niteclub: Pro/Am, Amateur, Mixed Ams, all levels Singles & Multis,
- **PRO NITECLUB SHOWDANCE**
- THURSDAY DAYTIME MARCH 3: Latin & Ballroom: Pro/Am, Amateur, Mixed Ams, All Levels Singles, MuLtis, Closed Scholarships
- THURSDAY EVE: OPEN Latin & Ballroom Scholarships, PRO RISING STAR Smooth & Rhythm
- FRIDAY DAYTIME MARCH 4: Rhythm: Pro/Am, Amateur, Mixed Ams, All Levels Singles, Multis & Scholarships.
- FRIDAY EVE: OPEN Rhythm SCHOLARSHIPS, PRO RISING STAR Latin & Ballroom, Pro Showdance, Pro Smooth
- SATURDAY DAYTIME MARCH 5: Smooth Pro/Am, Amateur, Mixed Ams, All Levels Singles, Mutis, Closed Scholarships
- SATURDAY EVE: Smooth Open Pro/Am Scholarships, OPEN AMATEUR SM, LATIN, BALLROOM, OPEN PRO Latin, Ballroom, and Rhythm
- SUNDAY DAYTIME: ALL STYLES TEDDY-BEAR-YOUTH Pro/Am, Amateur, Mixed Ams, All Levels Singles, Multis, All Amateur Youth events
- NEW for 2016: we've added an additional Beginner Bronze level- a total of 5 closed and 2 Open levels available in Bronze!
- NEW for 2016-Gold Closed & Open (Dancesport Series Qualifiers) Multi-dances!
- Our featured "Global Dancesport" events are the Open A, B, and C Scholarships in the 4 Styles.
- $70,000 prize purse!
- Pro/Am Scholarships pay 6 places, no vouchers!
- Fabulous Competitor Party after Saturday night's session!
MORE TO COME SOON!!
We look forward to seeing you there!!
Maria, Mikal, and Paul
- Individual Scoresheets 2015
- 2015 Category Results and Scoresheets
- 2015 Results and Scoresheets -- New format!!!
- Supershag Photo Results
- Supershag Videos